Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Fujo Con 2020, anyone else going?  

RSS
MovingCastleofYaoi
(@movingcastleofyaoi)
Eminent Member

I've been hearing a lot about it and wanted to know if anyone else here is going! It might depend on my work schedule if I can manage it though (sadly...)

Posted : 29/06/2020 4:38 pm
Topic Tags
Phya
 Phya
(@phya)
Trusted Member

I'm hoping to attend, but how many things I can attend depends on when they are ran. Due to time zones I might be able to see nothing =/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2020 5:38 pm
jess
 jess
(@jessinbooks)
Trusted Member

I plan to! Though like everyone else, it depends on the schedule... and possibly my own attention span, since online stuff can be tricky for me. I hope it goes well, as even in good years, I can't afford to go to anything but local cons that rarely have interesting panels, and it'd be nice if online options could be a thing in the future.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/06/2020 6:29 pm
Phya
 Phya
(@phya)
Trusted Member

They just put up the schedule for Fujocon and I'm pleasantly surprised that there is stuff all day! 

Fujocon schedule

I can make all the things up to about 5-6pm so I'm looking forward to it alot more than I was previously.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 7:10 am
Paul
 Paul
(@youngbluespring)
Trusted Member
Posted by: @phya

They just put up the schedule for Fujocon and I'm pleasantly surprised that there is stuff all day! 

Fujocon schedule

I can make all the things up to about 5-6pm so I'm looking forward to it alot more than I was previously.

Same! Looking forward to the Thai BL watch party and Ayu Yamane's panel. There's also writing workshops which is a great touch.

Need to figure out how the schedule works in my timezone though...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 4:40 pm
Paul
 Paul
(@youngbluespring)
Trusted Member

Also, looking at the schedule it felt like I'm attending our local BL convention (BLushcon) - Khursten, Thomas and James were the lead panelists last year so I'm kinda familiar about their research. I'm also curious about Thomas' thesis that the Thai BL fandom is actually a reflection of South East Asia's cry for LGBT liberation.

This post was modified 5 days ago by Paul
ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2020 4:47 pm
Chris
(@noredacted)
Eminent Member

I hope they record the panels, because I have a busy weekend ahead and won't be able to attend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/07/2020 11:46 am
Share:

Name your new wishlist

Cancel
Create Wishlist and Save